Eastern Research Group, Inc. (www.erg.com), a well respected consulting firm providing support to a wide range of federal, state, and commercial clients, is seeking a full-time Contract Administrator to join our team in either our Chantilly, Virginia or Lexington, Massachusetts office. We offer a flexible, casual work place environment and the chance to be part of a dynamic and collaborative atmosphere. ERG offers the opportunity for additional training and career growth. The qualified individual must be highly motivated with the skills to prioritize, perform, and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Essential job duties for this highly visible position include:
- Providing cradle-to-grave prime contract and subcontract administration primarily under federal government contracts;
- Ensuring compliance with prime contract terms and conditions;
- Resolving contract and subcontract issues;
- Preparing and developing pricing proposals, including profitability analysis;
- Managing the subcontractor process that includes reviewing and issuing requests for proposals; reviewing subcontractor proposals and required procurement documents; drafting, issuing, and negotiating subcontracts, task orders, purchase orders and modifications; approving and processing subcontractor invoices;
- Completing contract and subcontract closeouts;
- Maintaining organized files and tracking spreadsheets and responding to audit requests;
- Drafting and negotiating Non-Disclosure and Teaming Agreements; and
- Implementing company purchasing system policies and procedures.
The position requires the following education and work experience:
- BA/BS, with a minimum of 4 years experience administering federal, state, and/or commercial contracts (business degree and experience with US EPA contracting a plus);
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Adobe;
- Working knowledge of FAR; and
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job ID: CHADB0803202A11
Eastern Research Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and complies with applicable EEO and affirmative action regulations. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Please be aware, the only authentic corporate domain for Eastern Research Group, Inc. (ERG) is www.erg.com. ERG may, on occasion, screen applicants via telephone or video interviews via Skype, Teams, GoToMeeting, or another type of video platform. However, any candidate extended a job offer will be asked to meet in person with an ERG employee before being asked to provide confidential personal information associated with new employment. COVID-19 HIRING – most hiring processes are currently virtual during the pandemic. All interviews, as well as new hire orientations, will take place via video conference using Teams, Skype, or GoToMeeting.
For applicants that require an accommodation: As a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ERG’s online application process as a result of your disability. Please contact Human Resources via e-mail at Resumes-Lex@erg.com or telephone 781-674-7293 to request an accommodation.
ERG is a multidisciplinary consulting firm offering a broad range of professional services. From offices across the country, we serve a spectrum of public and private clients, including federal agencies, state governments, corporations, and universities. ERG's mission is to help our clients protect the environment, improve worker health and safety, ensure the safety of food and drugs, plan sustainable facilities, and achieve other positive outcomes. We work in a friendly, flexible, inclusive environment with clients who are committed to making the world a better place.
At ERG, we owe our success to our employees. We are always looking for people who bring enthusiasm, creativity, and fresh perspectives. We hire talented, innovative professionals who embrace our collaborative philosophy, diverse culture, and dedication to client service. Then we offer a supportive, collegial work environment so they can excel.
Posting ID: 574508086Posted: 2021-01-25