Warehouse Fulfillment Associate
We are currently looking for a qualified, motivated self-starting candidate to fill a Warehouse Fulfillment Associate position within our Operations team. This is a high-profile position that requires hard work and a great attitude in a fast-paced work environment. Associate will be expected to meet internal production goals that include productivity, and quality. The Associate must be able to work within a team as well as an individual contributor. Must be able to be cross trained in different processes/areas within Deployment.
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Fulfillment of Customer Orders
o Pick Orders
o Inject/Download Point of Sale Devices
o Assemble/Pack Orders
o Ship Orders
• Meet Daily Quality Goals
• Meet Daily Production Goals
• Maintain Inventory Integrity
• Work in different areas within Deployment
• Follow company workplace safety and work policies
• Effectively communicate with fellow team members and management key issues across all functions
• Work on projects
• Any other duties as assigned
• Attention to Detail able to follow processes
• Ability to Use a Computer (email, excel a must, Oracle a plus) and handheld scanners, printers.
• Adhere to strict safety, quality, and production standards.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must be willing and able to work overtime as required
• Must be able to read and take direction in English
• Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
• Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8-10 hours
11:00am-7:30pm. Monday-Friday. Some OT will be needed
One of the oldest and largest staffing companies in the United States, PDS Tech connects highly skilled employees with Fortune 500 clients’ needs for project support such as contingent labor, statement of work/offload engineering projects, and permanent placements.
PDS Tech has staffing partnerships with leading organizations based in the United States and globally. We hire job seekers daily for openings across skill categories, including Engineering, IT, Business Professional, Administrative, Accounting/Finance, Skilled Trades and Industrial. We offer our contractors an ala carte benefits package that far exceeds our competitors, including health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k, and employee prepaid legal services. We have an active referral bonus program to reward the collaborative efforts of our contractor community. Depending on your location or job category, holidays and longevity bonuses may also be offered. In addition, we have a recognition program to honor workplace accomplishments and celebrate contractor achievements.
PDS Tech has recently joined the AKKA Group. AKKA is an international leader listed on the Euronext stock exchange and provides engineering consulting and R&D services for clients in the fields of automotive, aerospace and rail, and including life sciences, telecommunications, energy and defense. For more information about AKKA Technologies, visit https://www.akka-technologies.com/
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
For more information visit us at www.pdstech.com