We are looking for an experienced Dental Treatment Coordinator (aka "Happiness Ambassador") to join our Espire family and help ensure our patients and team members alike have a world class dental experience. You will be empowered to play a key role in welcoming patients, coordinating insurance benefits, reviewing financial estimates and guiding them along their journey to be the best version of themselves.
The Espire Essentials
- Leading Bravely - As a Happiness Ambassador, you will be a key contributor to the business operations of the patient journey, including patient scheduling, phone calls, dental insurance coordination, reviewing of financial obligations. With the support of your office manager (aka "World Leader") and clinical director (aka "Smile Creator"), you will serve on a team of 3-5 team members to change lives, one smile at a time.
- Living Joyfully - As a Happiness Ambassador of the practice, you are the gatekeeper of the patient journey. Beginning with the very first phone call and welcoming smile, you will greet patients and guide them through their journey to oral health and happiness. With the completion of every appointment is the opportunity to continue the relationship with your patients, grow the practice with patient referrals, and ensure they leave with a smile. When a patient smiles, you have changed a life.
- Creating Greatness – As a Happiness Ambassador you will build trust with patients by creating genuine relationships, gathering accurate and detailed information, and being empowered to provide first class service.
- Full time hourly position
- Full Benefits (medical, dental, 401k and more!)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Must love people, working in teams, and demonstrate an aptitude for having fun, leading bravely, and creating greatness
- A demonstrated commitment to an exemplary employee and patient experience
- Experience obtaining dental insurance benefits, coordinating coverage estimates, and reviewing estimated costs
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of scheduling and digital dental software
- Familiarity or experience with dental practice management systems
- Willingness to build trust to achieve results
- Ability to thrive in an environment of accountability, feedback and continuous growth
We are driven by our beliefs and behaviors to accomplish extraordinary outcomes. We believe that we can provide a dental experience unlike any other that brings out the best in people through moments of pride, joy and trust. We thrive on creating fun, personalized, and memorable moments for team members, patients and their families. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 595021832Posted: 2021-01-23