Mason Anthony School is seeking to an experienced, positive, high-energy Esthetics Educator to be part of our growing brand! We are focused on providing the best educational experience for our students and are looking to find the skin expert that can help take us to the next level.
At Mason Anthony School, we are not only looking for an Educator who can take full ownership of our Esthetics Program and Students in Esthetics education and prepare students to take the Ohio State Board Esthetics examination...but to go the extra mile to prepare our students for the next phase of their lives.
We are looking for an Educator who :
1. Is familiar with the Milady coursework and MindTap e-software
2. Has a solid understanding of all esthetics foundational training techniques
3. Has a progressive understanding of enhanced techniques such as microderm, chemical peels, spray tanning
4. Has solid understanding of skin care products and lines
We are looking for an educator to deliver quality education promptly and accurately with enthusiasm; understand and show competency and confidence in all aspects of the curriculum.
Coach and encourage students, cultivating a positive experience for each student.
• Successfully act in accordance to the operations and polices of Mason Anthony School
• Display strong time management skills
• Develop students' healthy habits, professionalism, and keep students on track with daily task requirements
• Lead with a positive attitude and actively remain solution oriented
• Display strong team building skills
• Create a cooperative work and learning environment
• Guide students in providing exceptional guest consultations and results for every service
• Listen to, and consider all guest needs, and resolve guest service concerns when needed
• Valid Ohio State Board of Esthetics or Cosmetology Instructor License
• Ability to work a flexible, full-time schedule, including some nights and weekends.
• A team focused attitude with exceptional and proven leadership qualities
• Ability to communicate effectively with the team members, students and guests.
• Salon or School Work Experience: 2 years
Required License Or Certification
• Advanced Esthetics and/or Esthetics Instructor