High-volume locations! Up To 15% Commission for retail sales! 100% Tips!
Do you love helping clients see the best in themselves and feel beautiful in their own skin?
Massage Envy is more than just the leader in massage we're also America's leading skin care service provider. As an Esthetician at one of our franchised locations, you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. We offer the most recognized brands in professional skincare like Obagi Medical, Jan Marini, and PCA SKIN. Additionally, we offer a suite of advanced skin care treatments including chemical peels and microdermabrasion. What we Offer:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- We will beat your current hourly rate*
- Retail commissions between 10-15% based on your monthly sales
- 100% Tips
- Pre-booked appointments and support to build your book of business
- All supplies provided
- Medical insurance for ALL services providers Part time and full time!
- Vision, dental, accident, short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- Paid Continuing Education credits
- Free hands on training
- Flexible schedules
- Paid time off
- Self-care and training tools
- 40% off on retail products and discounted employee services
- Professional and safe work environment
- Growing culture built around the well-being of our service providers
- Perform consecutive 60-min or 90-min customized Facials and Advanced Skin Care Treatments like Microderm Infusion and Chemical Peel Treatments
- Exhibit a strong desire to help others and promote the health and wellness benefits of facials while making appropriate recommendations on product purchases as well as facial frequency
- Become a trusted adviser to members and guests to help them pursue their total skincare goals
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every service
- Knowledge and understanding of all skin care spa services and professional product lines
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic
- Maintain a professional and clean work environment & appearance
- Professional manner, discretion and appearance
Ifyou are a skin health professional with an extensive knowledge of skin conditions and treatments and you're ready toput your amazing skills and know-how to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.*Apply today for more details.
- Must comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, age, disability, uniformed service, status as a veteran, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other protected class under applicable federal, state or local law.
Posting ID: 579618145Posted: 2020-11-09