To ensure all dishes are properly maintained, washed, rinsed and sanitized.
Essential Job Functions
Essential duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by washing dishes, pots, pans, flatware and storing clean dishes pyramid stacked in the correct storage area.
- Preparing kitchen for the next shift by cleaning and restocking prep station and cooks’ station.
- Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as tea machine, pots, and pans, mixers, etc.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with co-workers and customers
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary work environment
- Unloading and storing deliveries
- Sweeping and mopping floors
- Taking out trash
- Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with another task, as needed.
- Must follow the guidelines of grooming standards
- Communicate openly, timely and honestly with subordinates, superiors and all others about plans, progress and problems.
- To always be approachable, coachable and have a good positive attitude
Non-Essential Job Functions
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs without assistance
- Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities which may include the following:
- Walking, standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
- Maintain effective audio-visual discrimination and perception needed for:
- Making observations
- Communicating with others
- Reading and writing
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees to the job.
Posting ID: 544949098Posted: 2021-01-05