Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Attains or exceeds the overall sales plan and provide customer support for the NTD Genetics assigned product portfolio. (Territory goals - sales quotas, market share, product evaluations etc.)
- Call on prospective customers, create demand, communicate medical, clinical and patient outcome benefits, deliver product information and demonstrations, and prepare economic models/ proposals and quotes within company guidelines.
- Plans and organizes daily sales call activities to optimize the use of time and maximize the achievement of sales and market share objectives. Record all sales call activates on a daily basis and entering that data in Salesforce.com. Maintains Salesforce.com system to the highest level of accuracy and timeliness
- Develops and closes accounts within the assigned geographic territory coordinating with team members as appropriate. As directed by the Area Sales Director work with Director of Strategic Accounts to design and execute business and account strategies.
- Represents NTD Genetics at local, regional, and national meetings and conventions as required.
- Maintains timely and relevant communication with the NTD Genetics field sales team and effectively communicate competitive information and market information on a timely basis.
- Manages administrative duties as assigned: monitoring expenses to budget, timely administrative and call reporting, funnel and competitive data entries, use and maintenance of Company assets and adhering to OHSA and Universal Lab precautions, as applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in Life Sciences, Biological areas, Business, or closely related discipline.
- Five (5) years documented medical sales success (experience) with at least 2 years in the laboratory testing or diagnostic space or specific experience in the OB/GYN call point. Experience selling Genetic or Oncology testing highly preferred.
- Demonstrated history of attaining or exceeding overall sales plan profitability, as well as, other assigned goals and objectives.
- Proven track record in developing new customer base on a monthly basis
- Must be self-motivated to succeed and have a mastery of the complex sales process.
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of current U.S. healthcare trends that can be integrated into region sales strategies.
- Demonstrated strong organizational, territory management, account assessment and relationship development skills.
- Demonstrated analytical thinking abilities with financial orientation applicable to contract proposals and profitability, budget, and expense management.
- Ability to adapt to changing markets and or territory conditions while maintaining all objectives and/or goals.
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently and strategically to achieve individual and corporate goals.
- Proven ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents such package inserts, professional journals, technical procedures, and government regulations.
- Computer proficiency is required, including skills with the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be willing to travel up to 30-50%.
What we Offer:
Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
Life and disability insurance
401(k) with company match
Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Posting ID: 596535766Posted: 2021-01-15