Busy, high end vehicles...
- Reviews damage reports, prepares or reviews repair cost estimates, and plans work to be performed.
- Sands body areas to be painted and covers bumpers, windows, and trim with masking tape or paper to protect them from the paint.
- Fits and welds replacement parts into place, using wrenches and welding equipment, and grinds down welds to smooth them, using power grinders and other tools.
- Primes and paints repaired surfaces, using paint spray guns and motorized sanders.
- Removes damaged sections of vehicles using metal-cutting guns, air grinders and wrenches, and installs replacement parts using wrenches or welding equipment.
- Chains or clamps frames and sections to alignment machines that use hydraulic pressure to align damaged components.
- Fills small dents that cannot be worked out with plastic or solder.
- Files, grinds, sands and smooths filled or repaired surfaces, using power tools and hand tools.
- Removes upholstery, accessories, electrical window and seat operating equipment, and trims to gain access to vehicle bodies and fenders.
- Positions dolly blocks against surfaces of dented areas and beats opposite surfaces to remove dents, using hammers.
- Mixes polyester resins and hardeners to be used in restoring damaged areas.
- Adjusts or aligns headlights, wheels, and brake systems.
- Removes small pits and dimples in body metal using pick hammers and punches.
- Fits and secures windows, vinyl roofs, and metal trim to vehicle bodies, using caulking guns, adhesive brushes, and mallets.
- Removes damaged panels and identifies the family and properties of the plastic used on a vehicle.
- Cleans work areas, using air hoses, to remove damaged material and discarded fiberglass strips used in repair procedures.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Posting ID: 562868751Posted: 2021-01-22