Love to help others look and feel fab? Then turn your passion into a rewarding role with the growing team at European Wax Center. We're in the business of Revealing Beautiful Skin, and with your help, we'll give guests a reason to walk in and strut out. EWC provides guests with a modern environment for a comfortable and luxurious experience, which is focused on EWC’s vision of Revealing Beautiful Skin®, through exceptional services by professionally trained and certified waxing experts. So confident in the experience, EWC offers first-time guests a free wax on some of its most popular services.
About the Role
The role of a Wax Specialist is to represent European Wax Center in a professional and consistent manner while upholding the company's core values. A Wax Specialist's primary goal is to educate guests on the benefits and frequency of waxing while performing waxing services. As a licensed skin care specialist, they're also responsible for educating guests on proper skin care in conjunction with our exclusive product portfolio, Strut 365™. A Wax Specialist is able to work with like-minded individuals who share in their excitement and passion for Revealing Beautiful Skin. Even better, a Wax Specialist shapes the future of European Wax Center and supports guests in feeling gorgeous, radiant, and confident in their own skin.
- Providing the highest quality wax service while maintaining a cheerful and positive attitude.
- Responsible for educating all guests on European Wax Center's 4 Step to Gorgeous Process™.
- Responsible for educating all guests on European Wax Center's product portfolio, Strut 365™ and demonstrating products on guests.
- Responsible for educating all guests on benefits and savings of Wax Passes and consistency with waxing.
- Responsible for educating guests on current in-center promotions. Establish and maintain professional relationships with guests.
- Responsible for maintaining a thoroughly clean wax suite at all times. Retain guests through pre-booking.
- Responsible for maintaining and exceeding center and individual goals.
- Responsible for adhering to the assigned schedule by management and availability provided during application process.
- Responsible for finding coverage and ensuring no guests are currently booked when requesting days off from assigned schedule.
- Adhering to the reservation book managed by the GS Associate.
- Responsible for arriving to work on time wearing the appropriate dress code and nametag.
- Participation in community events and street team marketing when requested.
- Participate in all Weekly Strut Sessions (If Strut Session is on a day an associate is not scheduled, the associate will attend a minimum of 1 Strut Session per month).
- Participate on Strut Bloomfire by actively commenting on questions and posts.
- Responsible for creating a memorable guest experience by utilizing EWC terminology and tailoring the scripts and standard responses while working in the location.
- Responsible for following all corporate policies and procedures.
- Willing to learn and perform new waxing techniques.
- Comfortable performing all body and facial waxing services offered at EWC.
- Ability to work flexible days and hours.
- Ability to work weekends.
- A positive, friendly, upbeat and personable demeanor.
- Ability to receive and implement feedback.
- An ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to work in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- A professional appearance at all times.
- A strong desire to work with others and engage new associates with energy and enthusiasm for EWC.
- Full understanding of the EWC values, vision and strategy.
- Sales experience is preferred.
- Required license or certification: Texas Cosmetology or Esthetics
Here are some reasons to join our team, Incentives include but not limited to:
- Discounted services and products
- Hourly wage plus commissions, bonuses, and tips
- Health benefits
- Opportunities for Advancement
We are looking for help in Cedar Park and Round Rock
To apply, first go to the website www.waxcenter.com to learn a little about this company.
Then, if you feel you are right for the position please reply with:
Why do you think you would excel in this position?
Attach your resume in Word Format.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Posting ID: 563874987Posted: 2021-01-27