Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.Looking for Evening shift employees 20 hours a week and up.
as early as 3 pm, as late as 11 pm (hours may vary based on the client) Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
*Skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Assist with personal care (bathing, toileting, transfers, etc.)
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required)
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 601581134Posted: 2021-01-23