Looking For: Event Sales Manager for Madison's Top Rated Meeting and Wedding Venue!
If you're the team member we're looking for you'll love seeking out and landing events! You'll excel helping people plan and deliver amazing weddings, family and business events! You'll have strong organizational skills, love playing 'air traffic controller' and aspire to be part of one of Madison's premier companies.
You'll be... friendly, creative, enthusiastic, and conscientious. You'll have high standards and be described as organized, well-connected, and a team player.
You'll be responsible for several major roles including:
• Assisting guests with event planning details - making their event the most special and memorable ever.
• Develop event orders and contracts.
• Market and sell Club banquet and catering services members and guests.
• Assist in developing and implementing plans for marketing and promoting facilities for private banquets, business and social meetings and other events.
• Work with staff and communicate details and instructions for a flawless event.
• Oversee completed arrangements ensuring all details meet standards, specifications and deliver amazing results.
• Represent us to the Madison Community & at networking events.
• Maintain knowledge of cutting edge practices within the food service and catering industry; track new products, trends and ideas.
You'll need to be professional, trustworthy, have a high attention to detail, and love to create success for yourself and for others. You'll be eager to take this opportunity to learn, grow and achieve well above average results - and have fun!
This is a permanent position with tons of room for growth! Schedule is typical of the hospitality industry, and involves nights and weekends.
If you believe this is you, email your cover letter and resume immediately!
Posting ID: 51431238Posted: 2020-07-14