This is a part-time, event-based position located within the Event Security Department of the Honda Center. Hours for this position fluctuate depending upon arena event schedule.
*Uniform is provided for this position
Examples of Duties/Essential Functions:
Parking Security Team Members will be assigned to provide security in the arena parking lots. Some of these positions will be a bike detail. Other assignments, depending on the event could include cashier escorts, taking accident reports, crowd control, incident response, prevention of theft or vandalism, and other responsibilities as assigned.
• High School or equivalent
• Minimum 18 years of age
• Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy
• Strong oral communication skills
• Works well with others; establishing and maintaining effective relationships with fellow workers and supervisors
• Work well under pressure; ability to think clearly in emergencies, giving accurate instructions and information to others
• Must present clean, neat professional appearance
• Ability to ride a bike, walk and/or stand for extended periods of time
• Requires working in outdoor weather conditions
• Flexible schedule - candidates must be able to work 75% of all monthly events; ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as required