Evolver is seeking a Call Cenet/Help Desk Technician to work REMOTE to support work in Washington, D.C.
**US Citizen and Able to pass a Capitol Police Background/Badging Investigation**
Must have the ability to work 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift. (ET) Sunday – Saturday Shifts and days are negotiable.
The designated contractors must be able to configure and troubleshoot Commercial off the shelf (COTS) Software PCs, MACs, mobile devices: smartphones, tablets, printers, and multifunction devices. The contractors must possess an intermediate to advanced level of knowledge working with various Windows, MAC, IOS, and Android operating systems software, as well as intermediate foundational knowledge of physical, network and application layers, tools such as the TCP/IP protocol commands for resolving reported issues.
· Must be able to interact with executive-level customers and management
· Possess excellent customer service skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet challenging deadlines.
· Demonstrated excellent communication skills and telephone mannerism.
· Strong business/systems analysis experience working closely with users to resolve problems and capture new business requirements.
· One (1) year minimum experience with MAC OS
· One (1) year minimum experience supporting clients using remote access software
o Experience/exposure Cisco AnyConnect
· One (1) year minimum experience supporting remote connectivity (VPN)
o Experience with Remote SEcureID console preferred but not required
· Three (3) years of Active Directory User & Account Administration
· Three (3) years minimum experience in IT Call Center environment
· Three (3) years minimum experience with Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 365 applications
· Three (3) years minimum experience supporting Mobile operating systems, e. iOS, Android
o Experience with Mobile device Management Console (AirWatch, Apple Business Manager) experience preferred but not required.
· Three (3) years minimum experience supporting Microsoft Office365 Pro Plus; SharePoint, and Exchange Online.
· Five (5) Years’ Experience using BMC Remedy Incident, Change or Knowledge Management
· 1-year minimum experience supporting virtual conferencing solutions.
o Experience with MS Teams, WebEx, and Zoom applications preferred but not required.
Training and Certifications:
- Be self-motivated to work supervised and unsupervised as needed.
- Related IT certifications preferred but not required; list those that they may have
- Related College degree preferred but not required
- ITIL qualification preferred but not required
- MCP Office 365 Certification preferred but not required
For immediate Consideration, you MUST APPLY on our web page @ www.evolverinc.com\careers\ ID 2021-3740