Our Client is looking for a well accomplished Estimator to work in their office in Chantilly,VA. The Client company is a fast-growing and on-going provider of environmental projects such as water and wastewater treatment plants, pump stations, and associated utility work.
They are passionate about people-development, and this experience offers significant and diverse long-term career and personal growth opportunities.
Estimator Duties :-
- Perform estimating on hard bid and joint delivery projects at multiple phases of each project design.
- Team up with and maintain positive relationships with Subcontractors and Vendors in areas of responsibility.
- Train and develop Co-ops and Interns.
- Assist Lead Estimators, Chief Estimators and Pre-Construction Managers in a various other tasks as assigned.
Educational Qualifications :-
- B.S in Civil, Mechanical, Environmental, Construction Management, OR Construction Engineering.
Experience & Skills Required :-
- Experience in Water Infrastructure Construction.
- Previous experience in cost and parameter estimating.
- Passion for Water Infrastructure Construction.
- Excellent skills in verbal and written communication.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 593603144Posted: 2021-01-21