Evolytics is looking for a Director to help lead our growing Analytics Development team. In addition to providing leadership for this team, you will also be a company leader responsible for growing new business through partnerships and building relationships with existing and prospective clients. You will ensure the team is focused on learning modern, best-in-class methods for instrumenting, configuring and using marketing analytics platforms such as Adobe and Google Analytics. While some technical experience is important, we are primarily looking for a proven analytics development team leader capable of fulfilling the following job requirements.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Plan and execute team member resource allocation across client projects and tasks to maximize client satisfaction, team satisfaction and analytics services revenue.
- Oversee the research of new, relevant technologies to increase the speed of application for our clients and build content for thought-leadership.
- Develop, implement and maintain processes to ensure the team is delivering quality work.
- Guide and mentor team members through effective use of performance management, reviews, career pathing, training and team building.
- Regularly assess team skills relative to client (current and predicted) analytics technology application needs to ensure adequate training is in place to deliver the capacity and capability to serve our clients.
- Partner with our HR Manager to create job descriptions, assist in candidate searches via personal networks and conduct interviews to recruit new team members.
- Oversee the onboarding of new team members.
- Build the Analytics Development team roadmap to support Evolytics company-wide goals which align with client demand.
- Lead company-wide Objectives and Key Results (OKR) initiatives for prioritized strategic projects.
- Analyze competitor initiatives to be aware of emerging products and service offerings.
- Develop Evolytics thought leadership materials with blog content, case studies and speaking opportunities.
- Provide strategic oversight; drive roadmapping discussions and data strategy planning with client teams.
- Have a pulse on client satisfaction and ensure client happiness with Evolytics.
- Oversee budget utilization and ensure Evolytics delivers quality work.
New/Existing Business Development
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective, existing and former clients.
- Co-lead responses to RFPs, deliver formal presentations and develop SOWs for new and existing clients; manage SOW approvals.
- Develop and manage strategic platform partner relationships in support of new business development.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A minimum of 10+ years progressively responsible experience in a high tech environment focused on providing analytics services to customers
- A minimum of 5+ years leading, managing and growing a technical team
- 5+ years of experience working with either Adobe Experience Cloud Platform (e.g., Adobe Analytics, Launch) or Google Marketing Platform (e.g., Google Analytics, Tag Manager)
- Strong project management ability with attention to detail
- Consulting or agency experience
- Experience leading client data strategy projects
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, or a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Engineering, Marketing or a related technical discipline
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future
- This role/person needs to be in Kansas City; candidates will need to be local or willing to move.
OTHER EXPERIENCE THAT IS HELPFUL, BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Experience with Customer Data Platforms such as Adobe Experience Platform, Tealium AudienceStream and Segment Personas
- Experience with server-side data collection tools such as Segment and Tealium EventStream
- Knowledge of/experience with A/B Testing platforms (Adobe Target, Optimizely, Google Optimize)
This role includes the unique opportunity to work alongside some of the best talent that you will find in the Digital Analytics industry worldwide.
Evolytics is evolving analytics by inspiring people to use data in ways that make a difference in the world. With a focus on optimizing consumer experiences and strengthening business growth, Evolytics works with world-class brands to support data initiatives that span the data lifecycle. Capabilities include: Measurement Strategy & Planning, Data Audits, Analytics Implementation Services, Data Engineering, Reporting & Analysis, Data Visualization, Testing & Optimization, Predictive Analytics and Customized Training.
- Relaxed Work Environment: Casual Dress Code, Pool Table, Break Room, Treadmill Desks, Remote/Flexible Work When Needed
- Open Office Floor Plan Enhances Collaboration
- Learning Opportunities and Company-Provided Training
- Team-Building Events and Company Happy Hours
- In-Office Free Weekly Lunch, Free Snacks, Fruits and Beverages
- Competitive Benefits Package including Health, Dental & Vision & Life Insurance
- Great Compensation Package with Paid Time Off, Performance Bonuses and IRA Matching Contributions
Consideration will be given to qualified candidates with varying levels of experience, with compensation commensurate with experience.
- Fortune’s Best Small and Medium Workplaces in 2020: #25 in US
- Honored for Best Places to Work in 2020 by the Kansas City Business Journal
- Recognized as a Great Place to Work in 2020
- Voted Coolest Office Space (Small Business) by the Kansas City Business Journal
- Named Top Analytics Agency by the Digital Analytics Association in 2018 and again in 2020
Posting ID: 600058827Posted: 2021-01-22