$15/hr, plus $350 new hire bonus, see details below
What do you get to do in this position?
· Perform variety of warehouse functions including picking/packing.
· Load, unload, move, put-away, and stage products and materials using a forklift, or other power equipment
· Ability to load/unload product that could weigh up to 40 pounds.
· Perform daily inspection on equipment.
· Checks orders for accuracy
· Prepare products for shipment
· Performs other duties as assigned.
This job might be for you if:
· You are safety minded
· You are team oriented
· You have a great attitude
· You have 3-5 years previous warehousing experience
· You are able to identify, locate and move product which requires the ability to read, count and perform basic math functions.
· You are able to read, understand, and follow directions/instructions.
· You have 6 months or more of powered industrial truck (PIT) experience
· You are 18 years of age or older
· You have High School Degree or equivalent
· Essential Physical requirements of position:
· Must be able handle moderate physical activity
· Must be able to lift, lower, push, pull and carry 40 pounds
· Must be able to stand/sit/walk for 8 hours
· Handle moderate heat/cold
· Operate heavy power equipment
· Able to bend in awkward positions
2nd shift differential is $1.00 / hour.
3rd shift differential is $1.25 / hour.REM-01 WS-01
Shift start: 3:30PM or 9:30PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday through Friday, with some overtime on Saturdays and during the week.
$250 sign on bonus. $100 attendance bonus.About Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric USA Inc. provides energy management products and services. The Company offers products such as automation hardware and software, building automation, busway, circuit breakers, electronic sensors, fluid control, medical products, motion control, safety switches, transformers, and wire management.