The Role of SOS Manager/Solar Troubleshooter/Technical Solar Salesperson
is an integral member of Exact Solar's team. The ideal candidate has extensive prior solar installation experience (including electrical) AND some sales experience. Project management experience is a Plus. This person will work both independently and in conjunction with the Operations Manager to successfully follow up on service inquiries from existing customers and Solar Orphan Service prospective customers provided by Exact Solar, patiently and clearly communicate with customers and prospects in a timely manner to identify issues with existing systems, put together and send out proposals for the required work, follow up in a timely manner, close sales, ensure work gets scheduled and completed, if needed with other team members , and invoice for work completed. Possible opportunity exists to work on Commercial sales prospects depending on background (commission opportunity). Excellent communication skills, integrity, and solar industry and solar technology knowledge are essential. Hands on installation experience is required.Become part of Exact Solar family. Our professional, team-based culture provides a supportive, staff-oriented environment that inspires award-winning service and the best customer experience from first contact through the life of the solar energy system.Exact Solar - Top 500 Solar Installer in North America 2014 - 2020; Earned Angie's List Super Service Award 6 years in a row (2013-2018); Inc. 5000 company 2017 -2020; Join our growing team to help our neighbors eliminate their utility bills, save money, and help the transition to a cleaner future.Responsibilities:
· Follow up in a timely manner with all service requests· Make contact with prospects via phone or email, answer all questions, collect information about prospect's property, system and issues, put together and send out proposal, usually via email; follow up with in-house visit if necessary· Demonstrate a strong understanding of solar energy system technology and solar industry policy in NJ and PA· Provide an exceptional customer experience to all prospects and customers throughout the process· Represent Exact Solar as a sales/service contact for prospective customers, interact with the prospects with integrity and patience, always displaying a professional appearance and attitude.· Additional duties required as needed Skillsets include:
· Relevant prior successful solar installation experience is required; Solar sales experience is desired (or sales training/acuity)· Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering the highest quality end-product possible is required· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills· Must have excellent customer service skills· Reliability and an excellent, positive attitude are essential· Must be highly organized and have ability to consistently use CRM system, document everything as required.· Ability to work well with others· Must have excellent computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, CRM, etc.· Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment screening requirements and have valid drivers license and own transportationBenefits for Full-Time Positions:
- Competitive compensation, plus annual bonuses based on company and personal performance.
- Employee referral program
- 401k retirement plan (3% company matching)
- Flexible/generous PTO policy
- Other group benefits including short and long-term disability, life insurance and dental insurance.
- Group health insurance plan available (premiums deducted from pay pre-tax)
*** NOTE - DUE TO COVID we are conducting some interviews remotely. We are following all recommended safety procedures. For this position, to start, some training and start-up activities may be in-person while others may be remote. We are following all state and local guidelines to keep our employees safe and determine when a return to the office in-person is feasible. *Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. **Exact Solar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer** All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. **Your Right to Work** – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. *