***This job is located in Seattle***
This position is responsible for the receiving, staging, and installation of commercial office furniture at customer sites around the greater Seattle area. The installer is one of the first and last points of contact for the customer in the production process and contributes to the goal of providing the highest level of quality customer service and satisfaction.
- Knowledge of systems furniture and processes (preferred)
- Previous moving/assembly/building experience
- Vehicle (reliable transportation)
- Hand drill & tool kit
- Ability to lift/move 50-100 pounds
- Professional appearance - clean clothes, good hygiene, well-kept facial hair
- Ability to teach, lead, motivate, and adapt to various situations
- Effectively communicate with customers, co-workers, and management
- Ability to adapt to various environments (i.e. warehouse, construction sites, live office)
- Promote a safe, professional, and friendly environment at all times
- Implement strategies that better help co-workers, as well as the company, advance
- Promote and represent company professionally and effectively, both on and off the job sites
We are looking for furniture installers that are mature minded with great work ethic. We offer opportunities for advancement with competitive wages based on individual experience and capabilities. Background checks may be required before hire.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Excel Installations is a growing sub-contractor in modular furniture and we are looking for experienced workers who are mature minded with great work ethic, and who will contribute to the success and upward mobility of the company.
Posting ID: 581911259Posted: 2021-01-19