Our client, a fast-paced and very busy financial firm, is currently seeking an intelligent, detail-oriented and professional Administrative Assistant. The ideal candidate for this role should have 3-5 years of relevant administrative experience.
- Heavy internal and external meeting scheduling
- Responsible for tracking investor calls, meetings, prospect mail box and other departmental processes
- Preparing meeting materials (presentations, books, etc.)
- Travel arrangements
- Multiple phone line coverage
- Assist with planning and execution for both internal and client events
- Scanning, filing and organizing various documents
- Preparing expense reports for the department
- Assistance with ad-hoc projects
- 5+ years of solid administrative experience with track record of professional success; financial services experience strongly preferred but not essential
- BA/BS preferred with solid academic performance
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Excel Partners is a professional recruiting firm that supplies its many clients with truly exceptional employees for their available temporary and permanent roles. Excel Partners is always looking for strong new candidates to present to businesses in Connecticut, New York, and along the East Coast!
Posting ID: 594147543Posted: 2021-01-26