We are seeking a Production Manager to join our team! You will oversee the activities of a team of production workers.
- Supervise all production & service employees to include all aspects of personnel management (hire, discipline, time & attendance, annual reviews, termination, etc.)
• Ensure shop safety in accordance with industry safety standards and maintain all equipment, tools and supplies. Recommend and work with principals for any large (over $1500) equipment upgrades/repairs.
• Work with purchasing for the timely ordering and arrival of parts and supplies for all jobs including special order and stock items.
• Follow, update and maintain any company standards, policies, build schedules, production manuals, etc.
• Meet all assigned goals and assist others in achieving their goals.
• Effective communication with principals, sales team and production staff providing routine updates on production schedule and quality goals.
• Periodic communication and interaction with clients, sales and attendance (occasional) at marketing events/trade shows.
• Update and maintain production schedule in accordance with Company goals and meet financial objectives of Company pertaining to timely delivery of projects.
• Monitor and correct any quality issues, accuracy or time/motion issues on shop floor.
• Maintain and update all quality metrics and ensure production staff meets all quality standards to maintain high customer satisfaction
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Knowledge of production tools and equipment
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Autolycus Industries Inc. is a holding company for multiple brands delivering vehicle sales and service, vehicle customizations and custom cabinetry for use by first responders. Our clients include fire departments, EMS agencies, police and the federal government to name a few. We are dedicated to quality and are poised in the market as a national leader in providing custom solutions at a production price point.
Autolycus has been in business since 1997 and is owned and operated by first responders providing vehicle and custom services for first responders so we know exactly how these vehicles should be built.
Posting ID: 593781896Posted: 2021-03-08