Executive Coordinator/Sales Support
- Competitive hourly salary - with increase after 90 days
- Room for Growth - We promote from within
Reports To: President
- 100% - Medical, Vision and Dental - After 90 Days
To support the Executive Leadership and Sales department by maintaining an organized environment and executing tasks in a timely manner. Duties/Responsibilities
- Learn VOIP phone system - TPC Communications
- Answer phones, transfer calls to appropriate personnel and assist staff with TPX matters.
- Mail and package distribution and preparation.
- Maintain office supplies and printers.
- Perform administrative and office support
- Use computer word processing, spreadsheet, and database software to prepare reports, memos, and documents.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high-level staff. Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary.
- Sales support
- Provide and book insurance quotes for Sales
- Data entry
- Analyze and correct Sales cover sheets before sending to Operations.
- Liaison between Sales and Operations
- Update & maintain personal calendars for CEO/PRESIDENT and send reminders.
- Coordinate personal as well as business travel arrangements for CEO/President and maintain copies of itineraries, (hotel, airlines, AirBnB, restaurant reservations, events, etc.) and provide reminders and any other additional details applicable to their travels and plans.
- A desire & willingness to learn and grow and gain as much knowledge and experience about our industry as well as anticipating and meeting the needs of the CEO/President and the various tasks outlined above. Embrace and live out the company mission statement and core C.A.R.E. values.
Who will Succeed in this Position
- Interpersonal communication, verbally and in writing, with a diverse range of people including the proper handling of emotional situations. Some knowledge of our industry helpful but not mandatory.
- Ability to be flexible & teachable.
- Trustworthy with sensitive and confidential material.
- Must be able to quickly and efficiently complete job assignments while multi-tasking.
- Administrative and organizational skills.
- Technologically savvy.
- Willingness to continue education & training in job related issues and areas of personal growth.
- College degree preferred.
- Must submit to a background check.
- An organized person with:
- A good memory and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proactive thinking and problem solving
- Customer service centric mindset
- One who enjoys solving problems
- One who responds quickly to inquires
- One who is coachable and enjoys learning
- One who enjoys and works well with others
- One who is really good with technology including Excel, Outlook, Word, etc
Posting ID: 592220644Posted: 2020-12-18