Guidehouse is a leading management and technology consulting firm serving the public and commercial markets. Guidehouse combines deep commercial and public sector expertise to help clients solve the unique societal challenges of our time. We guide our clients forward towards new futures that build trust in society and your professional skills along the journey. Join us at Guidehouse.
Here's what defines Guidehouse Defense:
- We help our clients address their most complex challenges: We partner with our Defense clients to solve their toughest challenges, combining our in-depth understanding of the DoD mission with a relentless focus on quality to develop sustainable strategies that drive mission success.
- We are values-driven: We are a team with skin in the game. Our clients' success is our success, and we work tirelessly to ensure that the strategies and solutions we develop together strengthen their ability to support their mission.
- We deliver high quality work: Our professionals do what it takes to complete the job well and make our clients successful.
- We act as true partners with our clients and industry: We work hand-in-hand with clients to develop and implement measurable, meaningful and sustainable improvements that position them, and their organizations, for success.
- We connect leading practices with deep mission insight: Our professionals leverage experience gained from work with the DOD and in commercial industry, bringing the insight, capabilities, and cultural acumen required to develop well thought-out, sustainable solutions.
- We take an enterprise view: We bring unique perspectives learned through decades of expertise with the DoD. We leverage a comprehensive, enterprise-wide view to develop and enable processes and strategies that positively impact the enterprise as a whole.
The primary purpose of the Defense Growth Team is to help our Defense clients solve their most important and complex challenges, by bringing the clients to Guidehouse and the best of Guidehouse to our clients. This includes building long-term sustainable client relationships with account executives and understanding their business issues, that ultimately help generate new business opportunities.
As the Navy/USMC CRE, you are a key leader and executive on our Guidehouse Defense team, responsible for working with our teams and our clients to drive new work that solves our clients' toughest challenges.
- Demand Generation: Developing campaigns and call plans, identifying and building relationships with prospective Navy/USMC clients on key business issues to understand their challenges and brand Guidehouse, conducting effective discussions to understand client business issues and match them to service capabilities/revenue opportunities, developing solutions and white papers through collaboration with our account and solutions teams, and securing consulting engagements to solve their complex challenges
- Competitive Opportunities: Identifying and screening upcoming Requests for Proposal (RFPs), conducting research and analysis with our account teams, qualifying opportunities, building client relationships to understand their needs, leading and driving win strategies with our teams, working with our account and solutions teams to develop and refine solutions, building teams of companies, influencing customers' expectations and requirements for success, and working with our teams to create winning proposals
- Sales Leadership: Managing and driving a pipeline of opportunities across the full lifecycle to achieve sales goals
- Marketing: Leading marketing strategy including events/conferences/sponsorships, associations, digital marketing, thought leadership, and advertising
- Strategy and Plans: Supporting Navy/USMC Account Strategy and Planning with our account team through market and client analysis, Guidehouse capabilities analysis, client engagement strategies, and action plans
Solution areas will be dependent on the client and opportunity, including financial management, product support and sustainment, IT systems, data/analytics/automation/artificial intelligence, cloud, agile/DevSecOps, human capital, business process improvements, and more. Qualifications
Required Sales Experience & Capabilities:
- Strong passion for client success in the U.S. Federal Government
- Initiative, bias for action, and a strong work ethic
- Proven success in management consulting and/or technology sales to the U.S. Federal Government
Preferred Skills and Knowledge
- Bring client and teaming partner relationships in the U.S. Navy/USMC
- Experience successfully driving sales at a similar management consulting or technology firm
- Proven success with both capture and demand-generated selling
- Functional or technical background in the solution areas described above
- Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 7+ years of experience working within the Federal Government market
- Preferred Experience: 10+ years of experience selling management consulting or technology solutions to the U.S. Department of Defense
- Minimum Degree Required: Minimum of Bachelor's degree from an accredited higher educational institution
- Preferred Degree: Post graduate degree from an accredited US higher education
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life & Supplemental Life
Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
Skills Development & Certifications
Employee Referral Program
Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program