We are looking for a multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management with handling of varying office tasks all geared toward keeping an active organization moving forward, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, handling a variety of company administrative matters, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an Administrative Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Administrative Assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- As needed, making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, supervise others in the firm to make sure assigned tasks are moving forward, and occasionally conduct research.
- Anticipate the needs of top executives and to implement solutions proactively
- Be willing to laugh and have fun!
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an organization that has been in business for over 40 years and 18 locations in the DC area with tremendous growth opportunities. We have in house marketing support to include full time marketing department. Existing affiliate relationships and market support personnel.
Posting ID: 593320779Posted: 2021-02-25