We are seeking a local and on-site, full-time software engineer to join our technology team, The ideal candidate must possess a current Top Secret Security Clearance and be SCI eligible at time of selection. The ideal candidate is a brilliant problem solver with a passion for writing clean, concise, elegant code. Joining our nimble team will allow you to work on every level of the stack and the ability to influence the direction of our process and the future of our team.
- Tackle tough problems and find creative ways to solve them.
- Build new features and directly impact the future of our product from UI to DB
- Write (a lot of) high-quality, functional code – backend and frontend
- Work on integration points with various applications and 3rd party software
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback
- Adhere to agile development principles while following and improving all aspects of the scrum process
- Project development & support
- Bachelor of Science or similar degree from a known university
- Minimum 5+ years with SW development experience, at least 3 years with C#
- Proven experience working with complex multi-threaded distributed system
- Experience with data structures, memory management, object-oriented design, and design patterns
- .Net/WCF/WPF/ASP.Net/ Knockout.js development
- Flexible to work on both server-side and client-side (UI) components using (and learning) multiple languages as needed
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
What will distinguish you from other applicants:
- Knowledge of video surveillance standards (PSIA / ONVIF)
- Deep Knowledge with video streaming protocols (RTSP / RTP / SIP)
- Solid Networking Knowledge (HTTP, HTTP's, IPv4, IPv6, TCP/IP)
- Solid image compression experience (H.265 and/or H.264, MJPEG)
This opportunity offers a total compensation package including base pay commensurate with experience and full benefits. Benefits include subsidized healthcare, dental, and vision as well as 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Program, Flexible Spending Account, Short & Long Term Disability and Life Insurance.
Posting ID: 558355166Posted: 2020-05-28