NEW YEAR NEW CAREER
As part of an expansion of our Crop Protection & Chemicals(CP&C) capabilities in the US, we are establishing a regulatory consultancy team. We are looking for Expert Consultants with a strong technical or regulatory understanding in Toxicology, Environmental Fate or Ecotoxicology disciplines. This team will complement the groups in Europe and Asia which have been successfully operating for many years. This position is located at our site in Greenfield, IN or can be US remote-based.
This is an excellent opportunity to expand your existing knowledge by working with global clients, on a wide range of regulatory projects. The role provides real potential for career progression within these fast moving and evolving industries.
As a Consultant, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Keep abreast of new regulatory and scientific developments in your area of expertise, to help develop Covance's Crop Protection & Chemicals services
- Ensure an understanding of the client's regulatory strategy and objectives and lead discussions during the design of projects to meet regulatory requirements
- Be responsible for high level regulatory arguments and interpretations. Provide expert specialist skills in key areas of dossier preparation such as hazard characterization and risk assessment, whilst being fully accountable for meeting quality and deadline demands for designated projects
- Manage financial aspects of designated projects and plan and monitor the progress of programs to ensure agreed timelines are achieved
- Provide key program and strategic issue management advice to both clients and in-house departments
- Help promote our consultancy & testing businesses by providing technical & regulatory support to the sales team
- Actively support and train other team members in specialist skills areas
- Be the thought-leader in the discipline for the business
What we're looking for in you:
- Strong technical understanding of toxicology, residues, analytical methods, ecotoxicology, environmental fate or metabolism, along with regulatory knowledge
- Good communication skills with the ability to lead and engage with customers, regulatory authorities or other internal project team members.
- Work within a quality focused environment with the ability to deliver against agreed timelines, whilst managing workloads and resources to ensure targets are met
- Project management and direct experience of contact with Regulatory Authorities and clients
- Significant experience of working in a regulatory consultancy and/or the agrochemical/chemical industry
There is no better time to join us!
- Detailed expertise in chemistry/biology related sciences
- Project management and direct experience contact with Regulatory Authorities and clients.
- Significant experience in a relevant scientific discipline and/or in the regulatory affairs arena and recognised as such within the industry
- Significant experience of working in a regulatory consultancy and/or the agrochemical/chemical industryy
Posting ID: 584171109Posted: 2021-01-15