This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Please forward your resume in an MS Word Attachment to:
IMPORT EXPORT COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST
- Key support to the Manager and Director of Trade Compliance
- Helping facilitate compliance throughout North and South America.
- Oversight of multiple Business Units.
- Assist with maintenance and implementation of both Import and Export trade compliance training programs, audits, reviews, classifications, drawback.
- Identify and resolve all issues impacting trade operations
- Develop relationships with PGA s, i.e. FDA
- Handle Export licensing, ISA, SNAP-R
- Assist with day-to-day import/export Compliance operational processes
- Handle HTS and ECCN Classification
Tyler Search Consultants
- Experienced Import Export Compliance professional with 5 years of experience
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing important Trade issues.
- Experience with FTA s, EAR, ITAR, CTPAT, SNAP-R, FDA.
- SAP experience preferred
- 4-year degree preferred
is an Executive Search firm dedicated to the Global Trade community specializing in all levels of Import/Export Compliance as well as Supply Chain Management and International Logistics.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, I concentrate on Import/Export and Global Trade compliance placements.
For more information about this or other Logistics or Trade Compliance positions, please forward your resume in an MS Word Attachment to:
Posting ID: 598060589Posted: 2021-01-09