Subsidized Housing Management Company seeking a Full Time Receptionist/Office Assistant at their Rocky Hill, CT location.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Answering phones
- Responding to emails promptly and courteously
- Writing letters and memos to residents as instructed and within deadlines provided
- Respond to requests for various maintenance items via email and phone
- Work order entry/follow-up/closing
- Respond to inquiries for applications for housing
- Track and maintain accurate Wait-list for all managed USDA/HUD/Subsidized apartments
- Run ads for available apartments annually for all complexes
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- Maintain office supply inventory
- Miscellaneous support tasks assigned by Property Manager and Certification Specialist
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Great attention to detail
- Proficiency in Windows
- Knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be a quick study in computer-based programs (training to be provided)
- Organizational skills a must
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently after appropriate training
- Must excel in writing and be able to create/produce letters that are grammatically sound
- Must be a team player and willing to go above and beyond to get work completed as assigned.
Monday through Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm
Overtime may be required based on company needs
Paid Time Off/Vacation
Health Benefits (including dental and vision)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay rate may be negotiable based on experience.
Wildwood Property Management, LLC provides high quality property management services to federally subsidized residential communities throughout Connecticut and New England, with a particular focus on the multi-family housing programs of the U.S. Department of Agriculture Rural Development plans.
Posting ID: 597611081Posted: 2021-01-23