Crossroads Treatment Centerswas founded on May 5, 2005 to serve a patient population with opioid addiction. Since its founding in 2005, the company has grown rapidly and now includes 80+ treatment centers in 10 states. Each member of the Crossroads team specializes in an area that supports the recovery of over 20,000 patients. Crossroads' clinical staff includes physicians, pharmacists, counselors, nurses, and other service coordinators. Along with medication management, our staff works closely with each patient to create an individualized treatment plan aimed at building recovery and relapse prevention skills.
Our services include:
- Medical assessments of addiction, health status and treatment needs
- Clinical assessments of addiction, history and counseling needs
- Individualized treatment planning and individual or group counseling
- Medical care directed by our on-site physician, including treatment medication
- Coordination with local agencies and service professionals to provide resources for other services that may be needed
Patient Care Specialist (Call Center)
Crossroads is seeking a Patient Care Specialist to work in our new call center setting. The Patient Care Specialist will be the first point of contact for most patients seeking to enter treatment to potentially change their life. This role will be a critical piece of the Crossroads team as patient engagement and interaction begins with their first call.
- Answer all incoming calls.
- Respond quickly to patient needs.
- Return missed calls promptly.
- Schedule/reschedule patients to the appropriate clinic utilizing various EMR systems.
- Obtain prior authorizations from payors for patient prescriptions.
- Demonstrating exemplary customer service.
- Distribute information to patients via text, calls, email, or other mediums.
- Answer patient questions and provide program specific information as required.
- Assist with other duties as directed.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum 1-year Call Center/Customer Service Experience
- Experience with medical billing or health insurance preferred
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent Customer Service skills required
- Compassion and desire for helping others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Able to sit for long periods of time
- Microsoft Office and Outlook knowledge
Posting ID: 598061001Posted: 2021-01-16