Sales ManagerAshburn, VA
Founded in 2007, Club Pilates is the nation’s largest and fastest-growing Pilates franchise with locations in 40 states and 2 countries. Class formats target a wide range of client’s needs from young to more senior and beginner to advanced. Club Pilates has already sold more than 800 territories throughout the United States and Canada. Last year, Club Pilates was recognized in Entrepreneur magazine’s Franchise 500, the world’s first, best and most comprehensive franchise ranking.
Club Pilates (Ashburn) is part of a portfolio of studios under the same management. The ideal Sales Manager will closely assist our General Manager (GM) in overseeing all Studio functionality from Membership Sales to Operations and everything in between at Club Pilates. Must be passionate about health and wellness. Must generate client leads, discuss the benefits of Pilates naturally and effectively, listen to clients, tailor the pitch to their goals, and overcome objections.
- 30-40 hours a week with the ability to work some nights and weekends
- Confident in generating personal sales and training associates
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with studio owner and GM
- Ability to manage and drive four (4) revenue streams: memberships, retail, private training, and teacher training
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone, email, over text, and in person.
- Ability to excel in a fast-changing, diverse environment
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgment
- An affinity and passion for fitness
- Warm, friendly, cheerful and energetic personality
- Solid writing and grammar skills - both typed and handwritten
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public
- Proficiency with computers and Studio software
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- On time and ready to work at the start of the scheduled shift.
- Must have attention to detail and proficiency in data management and computers.
- Ability to take initiative in driving sales and overall operations of the studio
- Desire to provide Excellent Customer Service to Members and Prospective Members.
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in all aspects of Club Pilates business including memberships, private training, and retail.
- Valid driver’s license, access to reliable transportation and successfully pass a background check.
DUTIES (Include but not limited to):
- Lead generation including Grassroots Marketing and Networking
- Implement the sales process to schedule prospects into Intro class
- Drive Membership sales through outside sales and business development efforts
- Manage and supervise Sales Representatives and their schedule
- Ensuring that studio retail/products are stocked with accurate inventory counts
- Proficiency in Club Ready
- Independently make decisions related to high-level customer service
- Proactively monitor members accounts for credit cards that are expiring
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the Pilates Studio
- Always maintain self in a polished and professional manner with an engaging attitude
- Enforce Club Pilates policies and procedures
- Ensure all forms, administrative supplies, and studio literature is stocked and visible
- Participate, and schedule if assigned by the GM, in networking/community events and studio promotions
- Manage marketing campaigns to generate leads for the studio
- Create daily and weekly reports to studio GM
- Reporting all operating supplies and marketing material shortages to the GM
- Any other duties as assigned by GM
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged sitting/standing and light lifting of 30 pounds or more.
- Must be able to speak and hear to communicate on the phone and in person with clients.
- Must be able to see, read, type and use a mouse while using telephone and computer systems.
Customer Service Skills: 1-2 year (Preferred)
Retail Sales: 1-2 year (Preferred)
High school or equivalent (Required)
United States (Required)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- This position offers a very competitive hourly wage; based on experience & performance plus commission.
- Additional commission paid for all membership sales
- Free space-available Club Pilates classes
- Opportunity for bonuses, based on performance and profitability of studio
- Growth potential as well within the company. We are continuing to add to our portfolio of studios.
Posting ID: 563206367Posted: 2021-02-27