CACI is currently looking for experienced Data Scientists, Architects, Analysts, and Engineers to join our Data Analytics team for the Border Enforcement Applications for Government Leading-Edge Information Technology (BEAGLE) contract at the Agile Solution Factory (ASF). Join this passionate team of industry-leading technologists supporting Customs and Border Protection (CBP) in Northern Virginia and nationwide!
As a member of the BEAGLE ASF Team, you will support the men and women charged with safeguarding the American people and enhancing the Nation's safety, security, and prosperity. CBP Agents and Officers protect our national security and borders through coordinated border security, customs, immigration, and agricultural law enforcement activities.
Our ASF teams thrive in a culture of constant innovation and we are seeking individuals who can bring forward-leaning, creative ideas to solve complex technical and procedural problems. The ability to quickly adapt and work constructively across a technically diverse and geographically separated team is crucial. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Web Data Analyst, you will be focused on gathering lead generation and customer insights, data and analytics, research, and mapping customer journeys. You will leverage data to identify opportunities including process improvements. Other duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Analyze campaign performance, identify trends, and provide recommendations to increase qualified traffic and to promote near-term actions to improve leads.
- Maintain multi-touch attribution and lead scoring initiatives.
- Ensure organization is abreast of tool updates and new strategies so we can adjust our plans and website designs.
- Perform analytics using internal and third-party data sets
- Setup and manage analytics data warehouse and all relationships with data vendors to ensure data is flowing in and out of the warehouse to all reports and tools accurately.
- Set up and maintain Google Data Studio dashboards including Google Analytics.
- Assist in designing, launching and maintaining marketing analytics dashboard with clear, easy-to-understand reporting, to provide better business insights into site performance and customer experience.
- Develop KPIs customer experience and maintain KPI scorecards.
- Translate data into decisions, meaningful interactions, and impactful business outcomes to drive our development and customer experience strategies.
- Assist in completion of digital customer journey mapping.
- Develop and manage customer surveys.
- Identify new capabilities to improve the customer experience.
Bonus would be having:
- Bachelor's Degree, and three or more years' related work experience in analytics-driven field such as consulting, finance, investment banking or real estate.
- Must have experience developing content on one or more of the following platforms:
- Power BI (preferred)
- Google Analytics (preferred)
- Power Pivot
- Additional preferred skills include Data Visualization, Statistical Methods, Basic DAX, UI/UX.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to articulate recommendations in a clear, concise and informed manner.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to pass CBP background investigation, criteria will include but not limited to:
- 3-year check for felony convictions
- 1-year check for illegal drug use
- 1-year check for misconduct such as theft or fraud
- 5+ years of DHS, DoD, or IC experience working in complex data environments, including the architecture and optimization of data schemas, petabyte-scale ETL, etc.
- 5+ years of experience applying a range of analytical techniques including statistical, geospatial, link, temporal, and predictive analysis, for DHS, DoD, or IC agencies.
- 3-5 years of experience building and implementing artificial intelligence, neural networks, deep learning, or machine learning capabilities in software applications in a national security or academic environment.
- Experience in Continuous integration, Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) and DevOps processes and tools
- Experience implementing or migrating to Cloud environments like Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
- Previous experience as an Enterprise-level Data Architect, Data Engineer, Data Scientist, or Data Analyst.
- Ability to apply advanced principles, theories, and concepts, and contribute to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 561374323Posted: 2020-07-14