Eat the Frog Fitness is seeking Sales Associates for its Broadlands studio! Eat the Frog Fitness is a 24/7 Personalized Small Group Training Studio that incorporates athletic-based periodization training with cycling, rowing, and circuit work. Classes are Live and Virtual for an all-access studio with a Cardio-Theatre atmosphere. Be a part of this new and exciting fitness franchise opportunity with a national brand!
- Onboarding new members & scheduling
- Supports membership sales, new membership sign-ups, & help recruit new prospects
- Conducts customer care calls/communication
- Meets and exceeds team sales goals
- Assists with community branding
- Assists/leads fun social media posts
Role Overview: We are looking for fun fitness enthusiasts that are passionate about delivering a fitness experience like no other. Can you talk to anyone? Do you have a strong desire to impact the lives of real people? Want to work on a positive minded team with awesome & excited staff? Looking for an opportunity to grow your career. If yes, ETF is the place to be!
- 2+ years of coaching/training/group fitness experience in the health & fitness industry is recommended
- Must have high energy and great communication skills
- Must have a passion for people, health, fitness, and desire to create an ultimate member experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Sales of Memberships
- Functional computer skills
- Free Membership
- Sales Commission
Founded by Bryan Clay and Joe Culver, Eat The Frog Fitness is a new fitness training concept born from decades of elite, science-based athletic training and expert knowledge of the fitness industry.
Olympic Decathlon Gold & Silver Medalist Bryan Clay earned the title of “The World’s Greatest Athlete” during the Beijing Olympics in 2008. So, what does a 2 time Olympic Medalist, 3 time World Champion, and 4 time US National Champion do after his athletic career ends? Well true to fashion, Bryan has continued his relentless pursuit of accomplishment, only this time in the entrepreneurial world.
Joe Culver, has spent the past two decades as an executive for several companies, as well as business entrepreneur and Founder/CEO of Thrive Community Fitness and TCF Franchising, Inc.
Bryan and Joe have co-founded a new fitness concept with a unique name. Empathizing with societies age-old propensity to put off fitness, Eat The Frog Fitness (ETF Fitness) was inspired by Mark Twain’s famous quote: “Eat a live frog first thing every morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.” - Mark Twain
Posting ID: 573125138Posted: 2020-11-03