Grow with us!
In one to two years, you could be earning $50k a year with Planet Fitness! We are Excel Fitness, a Planet Fitness franchise group based out of Austin, TX with 80+ clubs and growing! Since 2016, we have grown from 16 locations in TX to over 80 locations in 6 states in great markets like Austin, Dallas, Raleigh, Tulsa, and NW Arkansas. We are opening 10+ new clubs a year and with that kind of growth, you can build a great career here! In fact most of our senior managers started at the front desk and worked their way up to now earning base salaries that begin at $42k as a GM, $60k as a Regional manager(responsible
for 5-10 locations), and all the way up to over a $100k as a Regional Director overseeing 10+ locations! But it all starts at the front desk – where all of our Team Players (what we call our employees)
are responsible for creating a positive member experience through superior level of customer service and cleanliness. What are you waiting for? APPLY TODAY! Job Summary
The Seasonal Overnight Weekend Member Services Representative
will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests. This is a seasonal position based on the needs to deliver world class customer service and cleanliness during the current COVID-19 pandemic. Job Pay
$10 first 90 days, eligible rate change to $11 after 90 days. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing exceptional customer service.
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Facilitate needed updates to member’s accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club.
- Customer service background preferred.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Why you should join Excel Fitness
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
- Great career opportunities – every one of our General and Regional managers were promoted from within
- Starting pay at $10
- Free premium gym membership!
Posting ID: 581910463Posted: 2020-11-03