Dunkin’ Donuts & Baskin Robbins crew members
• A Crew Member greets and serves guests, prepares and packages food, operates a Point of Sale (POS) system, maintains sanitation and safety standards in the work area, completes daily paperwork.
• Provides fast, friendly customer service to all guests.
• Operates a POS system by taking orders and collecting payment.
• Prepares and packages customer orders to their satisfaction.
• Cleans and prepares cooking and prep areas.
• Operates coffee and sandwich equipment.
• Demonstrates a complete knowledge of menu items and ingredients.
• Accounts for food quality and quantity. Requirements:
• Minimum age is 16
• Excellent communication skills
• Physical dexterity required (the ability to move up to 50lbs. from one area to another)
• Ability to operate a computerized POS system
• Basic math skills and written/verbal skills
• Enthusiasm and team player
• Commitment to excellent customer service
This Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin Robbins restaurant is independently owned and operated under a franchise granted by DD Franchising LLC. You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin Robbins, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc./Baskin Robbins, Dunkin' Donuts or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.