Our Foodies consistently prepare and serve our delicious food to our guests in line with our recipes, while ensuring an excellent and fast guest experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Make and serve delicious, fresh food following Noon's guidelines and safety procedures
• Make all our guests feel welcomed, delighted, and like part of the Noon family
• Keep our restaurant clean, sanitized, organized, and well stocked
• Work as a team; support, train, and show appreciation for other family members
• Execute Noon's systems and processes to operate the restaurant successfully
• Other duties as outlined in Noon's Training & Development Plan or as assigned by Supervisor
WHO WE ARE:
• Passionate foodies who are OBSESSED with FLAVOR!
• LOVE creating an AMAZING food experience for our guests!
• ENERGIZED by a fast-paced environment!
• EXCITED to be part of a hip and growing brand!
WHO YOU ARE:
• Incredibly passionate about food
• Love serving guests
• Have a high bar for excellence in all things you do
• Love working in a fast-paced, team environment
• Love learning and teaching others
• Want to grow your career with a growing company
• Availability to work flexible hours, this includes weekends and closing shifts
• Food handler and liquor license (in accordance with age standards & legal requirements if applicable)
• Fluency in spoken & written English