The Manager of Credit and Loyalty Marketing is expected to be a strategist and executor who will support the credit card and loyalty program, bring ideas to the forefront and take these ideas from inception through execution. Will manage and execute customer loyalty, retention and acquisition efforts as they pertain to the Forever 21 Credit Card Program. Works with Credit Card Partner account team, in partnership with Forever 21 credit director and internal partners to develop marketing programs and plans to increase credit acquisition and sales. Coordinates with internal teams to develop value added programs. Deliverables:
- Leads the development of the marketing strategy together with the Sr. Manager, Global Marketing for the credit card and loyalty program and manages the day-to-day execution of the plan. This will include design and execution of key initiatives for early engagement and portfolio growth. Act as the primary day-to-day marketing contact with credit card partner account managers and credit director.
- End-to-end responsibility will include marketing analytics, development of new marketing initiatives/offers, target segmentation, communication design and development of success metrics.
- Interface with senior management and collaborate closely with relevant business units and credit director to ensure program reaches overall company goals together.
- Ensure effective and timely resolution for all loyalty program marketing related issues.
- Track and analyze program performance and effectiveness in partnership with credit director.
- Manages the business plan and activities based around needs assessment and program ideation in partnership with credit director.
- Provides strategic marketing updates on initiatives to senior leadership on a regular basis.
- Leverages internal partners to gain an understanding of business analysis reporting, the competitive landscape, and key measures to identify opportunities for growth.
- Conducts idea generation activities to create new campaigns
- Facilitates and coordinates the development, review, and approval of digital and in-store marketing collateral
- Manages relationship with freelance designers
- Participates in the budgeting and forecasting of portfolios in partnership with credit director. Adjusts strategy to increase effectiveness of programs based on performance.
- Assists in vendor setup, invoice tracking and payment
- Participates in and/or leads meetings between key contacts to discuss marketing plans, open topics, and provide progress updates.
- Oversees the resolution of issues related to marketing programs and operations.
- Guides marketing issue resolution communication with partners.
- Partners with Stores Team to ensure credit programs are being implemented.
Job Requirements Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Experience in Customer Loyalty Programs (CRM), cross-channel campaign management, marketing, or retail operations.
- Experience with credit card loyalty programs.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent project/time management skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to proactively prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously within time constraints and with strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing concepts and principles (segmentation, offer strategies, testing strategy, seasonal planning, email, multi-channel marketing concepts).
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with co-workers and business contacts in a professional manner.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PPT.
- Nice to have: Adobe Photoshop; Salesforce Cloud Commerce experience
Posting ID: 574711419Posted: 2020-09-21