Executive Level Administrator
Location Ashburn, Virginia
FT/PT/Contract Full Time (9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday)
Statement of Work:
We are looking for driven individuals that want to be able grow and develop with a diverse group and set of companies. We are looking for qualified individuals that can help us grow, define new areas, and move up through the company. This positions is to work with as a EA and special assistant to the COO. The main company at the center of this responsibility is InteliTrac Inc., a 14 year old small business in government contracting. This job is working with and for a serial entrepreneur so individual will have involvement working with, developing, starting, organizing, booking keeping and learning how to grow and establish companies. We are searching for someone to become a great addition to our team.
If you are extremely driven and poses a “can-do” attitude, this may be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Compile materials for reports and/or presentations.
· Generate reports in Excel and Power Point.
· Enter bills and entries into Quickbooks
· Pull and compile daily reports for COO.
· Set up appointments and manage executive calendars.
· Assist with the scheduling and logistics for new hire interviews.
· Strong attention to detail, follow-up and excellent organizational skills.
· Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion.
· Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness.
· The ability to function professionally under pressure, while managing multiple concurrent projects
· Proven competencies in software applications and programs, particularly Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook. Excellent word processing and file management skills.
· Must possess personal tact, discretion and good judgment. Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
· Each position at InteliTrac begins at an hourly rate. Through growth within the organization the individual is able to move into a salary position with benefits from the company.
· The starting hourly range for this position is $15.00-$18.00 dollars an hour.
· Salary will be based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour