Team Velocity is a full-service marketing agency serving the automotive industry; providing fully integrated marketing solutions to Manufacturers (OEMs) and Dealerships nationwide. Our unique culture promotes creativity, camaraderie, and success. Our team members are hard-working and driven to achieve success for our Clients.
As an Account Director on the Full Service Team, you must possess superior strategic communication skills that enable you to build high-level executive relationships. You consistently demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of our clients' markets and their competitors, as well as key automotive business trends at both the Tier III and Tier I levels. You are highly organized, task and detail-oriented, motivated, articulate, flexible, and capable of working under pressure. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service. Your professional experience has instilled a sense of urgency without compromising the strategic approach on all marketing mediums to achieve success for our clients.
You have practical experience, comprehensive understanding, and strong working knowledge of Tier III, Tier I, Automotive Dealership In-house Marketing, and/or Automotive Advertising/Agency. You possess a strong understanding of digital marketing and integrated marketing strategies, including traditional and media. You understand urgency of deadline. You continually strive to meet or exceed expectations in all aspects of your role, from servicing client accounts to proactively contributing and collaborating with the team and our clients.
- Client/Agency liaison ensuring Client needs are met with white glove service while maintaining a solid relationship
- Define and lead all client Marketing/Advertising strategies while working within Agency policies and procedures, including a full working knowledge of Team Velocity's proprietary technology platform - Apollo®
- Plan, develop and defend Agency budget recommendations ensuring quality and profitable results for Clients
- Timely development and execution of deliverables that meet Clients' objectives for all departments within a dealership
- Execute monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and planning meetings to ensure the Clients' marketing strategy is effective and timely within their Perfect Market
- Create and oversee monthly Smartsheet deliverable list to track all Marketing/Advertising deliverables for Clients' Perfect Market
- Oversee all offers and campaigns in-market to ensure Clients' remain competitive in their Perfect Market with consistent messaging
- Present bi-annual comprehensive market analysis, including competitors, for all Client accounts
- Audit consumer portal and website monthly
- Proactively manage relationships with key dealership contacts and seek opportunities to strengthen and build new relationships
- Provide weekly status reports on marketing deliverables
- Obtain/maintain knowledge of compliance and co-op requirements for all manufacturers
- Provide strategic guidance to Clients; anticipate and address Client needs and challenges; plan and develop integrated programs that exceed Client objectives
- Shares responsibility for 100% Client retention by working with the leadership team to maintain client relationships, proactively identifying client risks or opportunities, and managing client teams to effectively respond to client needs
- Be a positive, proactive and productive brand team member
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the Clients' market; actively seek opportunities for further account development
- Demonstrate ability to integrate Apollo® technology into Client recommendations
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of key automotive business trends
- Advance best practices in the agency process
- Ability to consistently convey and articulate Team Velocity's core products and strategy
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- A minimum of 5-7 years' professional experience
- Automotive Agency, Automotive In-House Marketing and/or Customer Service experience, required!
- Tier III and/or Tier I Automotive experience, required
- Extremely organized, task and detail-oriented
- Expert at developing and executing integrated marketing programs, and retaining clients
- Possess current awareness of functional and industry best practices with an eye toward continuous improvement
- Aim to continually challenge the status quo and "raise the bar"
- Demonstrated ability to proactively take ownership of projects
- Ability to establish priorities and objectives
- Exceptional communication skills; demonstrated ability to write, listen and articulate in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Must be flexible in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Must maintain focus and constructive behavior under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, with emphasis on PPT and excel
Competitive compensation will be commensurate with experience. Participation in company benefit offerings includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, and wellness. This is a full-time, salaried position located at our corporate office in Herndon, VA. Remote work option available for exemplary candidate, eastern time zone required.
If you are interested in this position and believe your experience is a perfect fit, please COMPLETE the online application. Please be sure to include a current resume along with your contact information. Incomplete submissions will not be considered. No phone calls, please.