Company: Entwined Technologies, Inc.
Title: Sr. UNIX/Linux Systems Administrator
Location: Sterling, Virginia
Position Category: Full-Time, W-2
********* Must have an active DoD Secret Clearance or Higher *********
The Sr. UNIX/Linux Systems Administrator assists in conducting enterprise management, monitoring and release
management services for a specialized group of servers known as the Web Infrastructure (WebIn). Individual is
responsible for the systems administration of the WebIn platforms running both UNIX and Linux. Additionally, this
position will be engaged with the Emergency Response Team (ERT) as a Tier III escalation member. These duties
will involve some Windows Server Administration activities as well
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide UNIX/Linux and Windows System Administration Levels I - III support.
• Provide UNIX/Linux shell scripting, operating system patching and hardening.
• Support all network communications and locations.
• Maintain hardware/software for all computers/networks.
• Maintain a wide variety of server configurations and services.
• Successfully develop, maintain and follow SOP's.
• Provide after hours on call support.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Minimum 7 years of relevant IT experience
• HP-UX / RHEL 6 and 7 Systems Administration
• Knowledge of Perl, Bourne Shell and Bash Shell Scripting
• Some experience with Windows 20xx Admin tools
• Experience with the CommVault Backup/Recovery System.
• Experience managing and monitoring systems with LDAP and SNMP
• Experience with Networking
• Experience with virtualization technology such as VMWare and Citrix
• Experience with Windows shell scripting
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Candidate must be able to function in general office environment.
Posting ID: 562189655Posted: 2020-07-15