This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business! Energy One America, is looking for a career-minded individual for our Spray Foam Insulation division.
Our privately owned industry-leading building material and insulation company is looking for a highly self-motivated individual to join our team in a full time role! Professional level experience and a positive forward thinking attitude is required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team! We are the largest spray foam insulator in the southeast with a growing presence in the northeast, yet we are a tight knit group with a strong focus on team safety and individual development... and we enjoy what we do.
- Top tier industry level compensation for qualified candidates
- Relocation assistance also available.
Benefits Include: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Vacation
Production Pay Available
Per Diem Available for Travel
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR VERIFIED AND EXPERIENCED SPRAYERS
This position is primarily responsible for the safe and quality spray foam application in residential buildings, working both inside and outside in crawl spaces, attics and basements to insulate these areas.
- Must first and foremost be a cultural fit for our team
- Professional level experience and high degree of competency in the industry
- Technical knowledge and ability to diagnose and troubleshoot rig equipment
- Valid Driver's License and a clean background required
- Be available on evenings and weekends, on occasion
- Have reliable transportation and willingness to travel
- Tolerate heights and work in extreme environmental conditions
- Must be able to lift at least 60 lbs
- MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL
- Load and unload insulation materials
- Shaving walls
- Properly maintain equipment, tools
- Work off elevated platforms, ladders or mechanical lifts
- Apply spray foam to walls and roof decks
- Complete prep work for installation, may include foaming penetrations, caulking gaps, installing baffles, etc.
- Operate spray gun and other tools safely
- Use common hand tools such as knives, scissors, and staple guns
- Follow safety guidelines and procedures
- Help document jobs with basic drawings, measurements, photos
- Ensure clean job site
For more information about Energy One America: http://www.energyoneamerica.com/
With locations covering the United States East Coast, Energy One America offers cutting edge products and services coupled with highly trained, best in class installers. Our services cover a wide spectrum of applications in many industries:
Residential Building, Design, Retrofitting
Commercial Building, Engineering, Retrofitting
Property Management Solutions
HVAC System Synergies
Carbon Footprint Reduction
Air Quality Improvement
Commercial & Residential Waterproofing Systems
Each of our Regional Specialists is a leader in their market, having built the same great reputation and loyal following as the original Energy One America has in Charleston and Bluffton, SC. Multiple locations allows strategic support across different regions, allowing us to scale mobilizations to meet the needs of our clients. From improving the energy efficiency of existing homes to air sealing and insulating commercial and government buildings, Energy One America has the manpower and capability to tackle any size project.
Posting ID: 563330940Posted: 2020-10-21