The National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy, Inc (NBCOT) is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager who will be responsible for planning, creating, implementing, and monitoring marketing initiatives across all channels that align with NBCOT's brand.
- Work with the VP of Marketing to develop and execute marketing campaigns, social media strategies, digital marketing initiatives, and communications to stakeholders.
- Manage team in the marketing and communications department
- Produce and manage the marketing editorial calendar.
- Responsible for digital marketing campaign success and leading the day-to-day management of social media, website, and email campaigns.
- Coordinate and execute social media campaigns and ensure alignment with the overall marketing campaign and work with existing team on conceptualization and design of graphics
- Create a wide range of branded marketing materials, ensuring consistent execution of NBCOT's brand image and the highest quality standards.
- Create engaging and impactful videos for social, web, and presentations.
- Oversee the publication of our annual newsletter.
- Create visually stunning presentations that resonate with our audiences.
- Coordinate and execute NBCOT's presence as an exhibitor and presenter at trade shows and conferences
- Track email analytics and report on impact and success; research and introduce innovative methods and outlets for stakeholder communications.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments
PandoLogic. Keywords: Marketing Manager, Location: Gaithersburg, MD - 20878
Posting ID: 586636460Posted: 2020-12-04