Now Hiring - Hotel Line Cook
Great Opportunity to bring your culinary skills to one of North America's fastest growing hospitality companies - Concord Hospitality Enterprises. This position of hotel Cook means you'll be tempting the palettes of our guests with your attention to detail in presentation, quality, and safe serving temperatures. Depending on the brand of hotel, we offer various types of food service from simple buffet breakfasts to plated dinners and banquet events! Our cooks are team players that work with our operations team to provide the best professional, competent and prompt service to our guests and our client partners.
As a cook for Concord we'll have some key responsibilities that we'll seek:
Prepare food of consistent quality following brand recipe cards
Proper Documentation on all food containers with adherence to rotations per SOP
Practice safety standards at all times
Report to work in full clean uniform on time and ready to serve
Cook orders with adherence to guest requests/special needs in a positive manner
Be proactive with ordering and pars, food preparations and equipment upkeep to eliminate service obstacles
At Concord Hospitality, our Cooks earn competitive wages with annual increases, receive our extensive benefit package including dental/vision plans, life insurance, ST/LT disability options as well as opportunities to participate in our 401K options with "company matching funds", tuition assistance plus training & development and career advancement opportunities. Concord Hospitality offers an attractive internal complimentary room program to our associates as well as offering brand discounts. Our "medical concierge" service is an option to save our associates during times of advanced medical attention up to an including complimentary surgeries and other medical attention.
We believe in career growth at Concord! Many of our Cooks have advanced to become Sous Chefs, Directors of Catering or Directors of F&B. With our growing portfolio across North America, we offer great growth opportunities for candidates to build their career and reach long term career goals.
Concord's foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and our newest - having Fun. We strive to hire the BEST associates in the market and thus provide a great working environment that associates find appealing. Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development.
• Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
• Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
• Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
• Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
• Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
• Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
• Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
• Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
• Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
• Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
• Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
• Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
• Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Posting ID: 588806994Posted: 2020-11-23