Distributed Solutions, Inc. (DSI) is a leading provider of knowledge driven software solutions and subject matter consulting services addressing the needs of acquisition professionals. DSI offers a fun, casual, and collaborative working environment for individuals interested in conquering technology barriers, learning by doing, and taking pride in developing superior software manufactured in the USA.
At DSI, we collaborate with our customers to automate complex business processes using our configurable software tools augmented with our vertical subject matter expertise, such as federal acquisition. Both our people and technology make the difference.
In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of contract administration on assigned programs.
- Review technical and price proposal requirements, analysis of terms and conditions
- Review quotes and estimates for customer renewals, unsolicited proposals
- Develop assumptions upon which proposals, quotes and/or estimates may be submitted
- Negotiate and execute non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements, contracts and subcontracts
- Interact with external customers
- Collaborate with internal customers, legal counsel, program/project management, accounting/finance, supplier management, and related functions
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and working understanding of relevant company policies and procedures, commercial contracting methods, the federal acquisition regulatory environment (FAR/DFARS, and other government regulations)
- Compile and maintain all required contractual records and documents in accordance with contract requirements and company policies and procedures.
- Other functions as needed
Required skills and experience include:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in business management or other relevant field and ten (10) years of directly related experience.
- Experience with Federal Prime Contracts is required
- Working knowledge of FAR/DFAR regulations is required
- Experience with GSA Federal Supply Schedules is desired
- Experience with Cost Reimbursement Type Contracts/DCAA is desired
- Complex contracts and proposal preparation and execution
- Senior level management briefings
- Communication skills to effectively convey information both verbal and written
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Sound interpersonal skills involving interfacing, coordinating and negotiating with company personnel and customers
- Computer literacy to prepare appropriate reports and documents
- Ability to interface with senior corporate management, executive management, and public agency executives
- Ability to research, prepare legal documents, advise executives on course of action, and negotiation skills with external parties
- US Citizenship Required.
- Highly desired: currently hold an active U.S. government clearance (Public Trust, Secret, TS or TS/SCI) or able to obtain and retain a U.S. government security clearance (Public Trust, Secret, TS or TS/SCI). Candidate may also be required to obtain and retain a favorable polygraph.
- Highly desired: Experience as Facility Security Officer/Information Security Officer
Additional Requirements and Preferred Qualifications:
- Must be experienced in the administration of federal government contracts or subcontracts under a federal government prime contract and commercial contracts.
- Experience must include contact with external customers, experience in contract negotiations and ability to identify potential export/import issues.
- Candidate must be articulate, demonstrate superior communication, negotiation, people and organizational skills, and be comfortable and confident in dealing directly with all levels of DSI.
- NCMA member with professional certification preferred.
DSI is a leading provider of knowledge driven software solutions and subject matter consulting services addressing the needs of acquisition professionals. DSI offers a fun, casual, and collaborative working environment for individuals interested in conquering technology barriers, learning by doing, and taking pride in developing superior software manufactured in the USA.
Distributed Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Posting ID: 593930605Posted: 2021-01-16