- Servicing and/or installing residential and commercial HVAC systems and equipment; verifying system performance; maintaining records.
- Entry level employees will be trained and apprenticed to experienced staff in order to learn the HVAC trade.
- Career path would be advancement from apprentice, to installer, to service manager.
- Mechanical aptitude is a MUST.
- High interest in learning a trade in heating and cooling, and pursuing a career in this high-in-demand technical field. Some experience preferred.
- Valid driver's license required
- Neat and presentable to customers; good communication skills, a pleasant personality
- Dependable - Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job. Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, and work at the specific location required.
We are a small family owned shop with about 50% commercial 50% residential installations and service calls. Flexible schedule.￼ Fast growing company with lots of room for advancement.
We offer 401k, paid vacation, insurance, and sales commissions.
Posting ID: 563285853Posted: 2021-01-17