- We are a big company with a small company feel
- Up to $2,000 sign on bonus
- Flexible schedules available
- Blue Cross health insurance:
- $20 office co-pay
- Prescriptions as low as $10
- 401K with 100% company match
- Tuition reimbursement available
- Car allowance available
Work in Sales for a recognized brand and industry leader that offers best-in-class product and sales training that will put you on the road to success! Culligan International Company is the world's recognized leader in water quality solutions.
Culligan Water is currently seeking a motivated sales representative to sell our residential line of water treatment products and services to homeowners.
- Conducting in-home sales presentations.
- Carefully listening to customer challenges or concerns about their water quality.
- Analyzing customer water composition
- Designing and recommending a complete water treatment solution for customers, choosing from our portfolio of softeners, drinking water systems and equipment for problem water.
- Conducting compelling sales presentations to showcase the benefits of a Culligan water treatment system.
- Working to build solid, long-lasting relationships with customers in your assigned territory.
- Using web-based tools and/or apps, such as DocuSign, to enter customer orders, process customer credit applications, and execute sales contracts. Using a CRM tool to manage sales leads.
In addition to generating your own leads, you will be given company leads and marketing support to help build your territory. You will receive formal training to prepare you for a successful career in sales with potential career advancement opportunities!
- A minimum of one year of sales experience
- Ability and desire to learn our company-specific online tools and/or apps to process sales contracts and finance applications (e.g., DocuSign).
- Experience using a CRM to manage leads (e.g., Salesforce or LinkedIn Sales Navigator)
- Possess a skill set as a successful hunter, closer and marketer
- Ability to generate leads and build a territory
- Self-starter who enjoys solving complex problems
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High school diploma/GED required; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (nights and weekends)
As the world’s leading water experts, we are dedicated to delivering high-quality water solutions to residential, commercial and industrial customers. Headquartered in Rosemont, Illinois, Culligan International offers technologically advanced, state of the art water filtration products, including: water softeners, water filtration system, industrial water treatment solutions, drinking water systems and whole-house filtration systems.
Posting ID: 598459821Posted: 2021-01-19