Guidance Residential, LLC is a strong, growing company that specializes in residential mortgage lending. Our team members are a vital strength in our ability to grow and continue to serve our customers.
We are seeking a full-time Senior Human Resources Manager, who, as a trusted business partner, will provide senior-level HR leadership to the organization. The ideal candidate will be results-oriented with exceptional business analytics skills, creative problem-solving skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance across multiple priorities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer the Human Capital Management (HCM) strategy of the company as it relates to staffing, performance metrics, and overall company performance to budget.
- Lead the strategic recruiting efforts of the company as it relates to market share and required internal & external resources to increase overall market share across the United States.
- Administer policies & procedures as well as act as the main communication line for staff regarding policies, procedures, programs, and general Human Resources information.
- Implement pay-for-performance compensation plans across all functions of the organization.
- Lead the organizational training efforts across all company functions, including overseeing & facilitating training of managers related to recruitment, performance reviews, safety, sexual harassment, cyber security, and other policies & programs.
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions of mid-size multi-state employers, and ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Oversee maintenance of company HRIS System(s) and perform regular audits.
- Handle all reports and communication related to FMLA, other employee leaves, ACA, EEO-1, unemployment, employee statistics, and other government reporting, including resolving claims.
- Oversee the maintenance of the company's Learning Management System, including designing & uploading new training material, and reporting activity to management.
- Oversee the management of the Applicant Tracking System, candidate pipeline, and actively monitor career pages on job boards & social media outlets.
- Oversee the maintenance of all personnel records; regularly audit the processing of personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations.
- Conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
- Advise and make recommendations regarding employee relations.
- Stay ahead of current developments in Human Resources area.
- Perform other management duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organizational Development / Leadership, or Management required. MBA highly preferred.
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of recent experience in Human Resources management including full life cycle recruiting, training, compensation, regulatory awareness & responses, and employee relations.
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification required.
- Deep understanding of multi-state HR laws, including audit & payroll requirements.
- Previous experience in the administration of a 401(k) plan highly preferred
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time with a strong focus on results.
- Ability to think outside the box and understand developmental needs of an agile, growing mid-sized company.
- Must be proactive with superior critical thinking skills, actively seeking opportunities and proposing effective solutions.
- Demonstrated approaches to problem-solving with good business acumen and strong decision-making capability.
- Meticulous attention to detail and highly organized.
- Deep understanding of security requirements to protect employees' personal and other data.
- Advanced level of proficiency in HRIS systems and knowledge of fully integrated ATS, Background, Onboarding, and Payroll systems.
- Must have a collaborative work style and be able to effectively work across departments to get the results and support needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and other collaborative standard tools & software (Zoom, SharePoint, Slack, etc.).
Aside from expert-level written & verbal communication skills, the ideal candidate will be a proactive and critical thinker, able to deal with problems involving several concrete and abstract variables in standardized situations. Must also be able to demonstrate initiative and use independent judgment within Guidance's established guidelines and procedures.
We offer a competitive salary, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending, Health Savings Accounts, 401K (traditional & Roth) with immediate vesting in company match, Student Loan Payments, STD/LTD/LIFE/AD&D, paid holidays, and vacation.
Guidance Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting ID: 599080043Posted: 2021-01-19