Are you passionate about people?
Do you have a natural ability to connect with people?
Are you a Customer Service ROCKSTAR?If this is you, join our talented team of Sales and Client Service Professionals and watch your career grow!
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa of Reston - South Lakes is looking for a Member Retention Specialist! This role works with our Membership base and is responsible for keeping our members engaged in their membership, working with requests to cancel memberships, building prospect counts in the spa, and selling new memberships. Our ideal candidate is a responsible, driven individual with excellent communication skills and a winning personality. We are looking for someone interested in a long-term role in a stable and positive environment with tremendous opportunity for professional growth.Benefits GALORE!
Key Functions of the Role
- We offer a competitive compensation structure, hourly rate plus commissions - earning potential is practically unlimited for strong sales performers!
- Paid training
- Professional and safe working environment
- Employee discounts
- Opportunity for professional growth - we promote from within and have opportunity available for strong performers to move into a leadership path
- AND MORE!
- Provide exceptional service and experience to each client through phone and in-person interactions
- Communicate sales promotions and service options with clients
- Promote health and wellness benefits of massage therapy and skincare
- Membership education and sales
- Schedule/Confirm appointments and balance the daily appointment book
- Passionately promote products and services with effective, clear communication
- Communicate with Service Provider team and maximize appointment book
- Computer data entry
- Work with Spa Manager to engage members in our program and keep members from becoming "at risk" of cancellation
- Respond to requests for membership termination, review options with each member and try to save them from cancelling
- Work with Spa Manager and Sales Associates to build prospect counts and make sure that the team is converting new members and meeting sales performance goals
About FGG Spa, LLC
- Proven passion for communicating with people and providing consistent, exceptional service
- Capability to work flexible hours including mornings, nights, weekends and holidays
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A fast learner with a positive attitude
- Computer proficiency; knowledge of Millennium booking/POS systems is a plus
- A strong team player with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Critical thinking skills, including customer conflict resolution
- Have reliable transportation to/from work
Hand & Stone is a national franchise that specializes in massage, facial, and hair removal services. With over 450 locations across the country, the Hand & Stone brand is a leader in the membership-based spa service industry. FGG Spa, LLC is the largest Hand & Stone franchisee in the system. We have grown to 18 locations across 5 states, and we are still growing! As a family owned business, we are able to provide the benefits of a large company while still keeping a "family" vibe in the spa. We focus on client experience first, and that includes our internal clients...our team members! We can't wait to meet you!At Hand and Stone, Opportunity Knocks.
Over 450 locations open across the U.S.
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa Managers and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full Time, Part Time...we can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE schedules.
Hand & Stone's focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our guests' expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect. We know if you have happy employees, you will have happy clients. Become part of the team and you'll see that for yourself. I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.
Posting ID: 579354879Posted: 2020-10-20