Hiring NOW! Apply today, start immediately! Keep working throughout the winter in a safe environment.
We’re looking for a new Experienced Handyman who can do it all – home repair, maintenance, remodeling, fix-it-lists – you name it! Handyman Connection is a locally owned and operated, well established Home Improvement Company serving Frederick County, Clarke County, Warren County, Shenandoah County, Berkeley County, Jefferson County and Morgan County
with excellent customer service and quality work. We focus on providing top notch customer service and are looking for a professional handyman who shows up on time, performs top-notch work, cleans up when they're done, and is respectful.What You Will Receive
- Earn up to $800 - $1,000/week, depending on your skills and availability
- Work as an Independent Contractor on your own schedule
- Professional Office Support - scheduling, customer support, job tracking, billing
- Successful marketing campaign that brings us well qualified customers
- **NOTE: Employment Opportunities Are Also Available**
The handyman will need to have expertise in multiple types of home repair, maintenance and remodeling. You must have basic construction skills, be organized, and effectively communicate with others with a positive attitude. We are looking for a craftsman or craftswoman who can estimate work and produce it. Job Summary:
- Handle home repair, maintenance, remodeling is these areas:
- General Carpentry - Rough and Finish
- Painting Interior and Exterior
- Drywall Repair / Patching / Caulking
- Plumbing and Minor Electrical Knowledge
- Flooring / Tile Repair and Installation
- Handyman, General Home Repairs and Maintenance Work
- Bathroom Remodeling
- All candidates should be confident in the following areas:
- Great Customer Service and Client Relations
- Knowledge of Building Codes
- Material Management
- Perform all work to the highest of quality.
Please, no Project Managers or those whose experience is primarily New Construction.Ready to Learn More?
- Must have current Driver's License and Insurance
- Must have tools, work vehicle and good references
- Must have experience in the remodeling or home repair trades
- Must pass screening process which includes a background check
- Independent Contractors must carry liability insurance, workers comp & required licensing
- Must have a smart phone and access to the internet
Please complete the short application, and we will contact you for a quick conversation to see if this could be the right match for you. Check us out on the web at: www.handymanconnection.comWhat
our customers say:Watch MoreWhy Handyman Connection?
Posting ID: 597670980Posted: 2021-01-16