The Accounting Associate will provide accounting and finance support to the accounting department and will work closely with the Director of Corporate Finance. This position reports to the Head of Corporate Finance or another senior management personnel that the Vice President/President of the Company may designate. This position is located in Irvine, California and working hours are Monday through Friday, from 9:00am to 6:00pm or from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Handling accounts payable for separate entities and vendors
- Comparing purchase orders, prices, terms of payment
- Ensuring invoices are paid in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to departmental procedures
- Processing due invoices for payments
- Reviewing employees’ expense reports and posting journal entries.
- Verifying the billing information provided by the project managers and preparing monthly progress AR invoices
- Verifying the billing information provided by O&M manager and preparing monthly electricity sales AR invoices
- Communicating with clients and to request and arrange payments
- Recording and tracking payments in databases
- Calculating monthly/quarterly cash distribution for partnership entities and coordinating with partners and legal department to prepare member resolutions.
- Performing other accounting and finance duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or another business-related field
- Minimum of 2 years of professional accounting experience
- Hands-on experience in accounting, bookkeeping, and ledger management
- Previous experience working in a multinational company, preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present and explain complex information clearly
- Strong, self-motivated team player
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills, including Excel, Word, Outlook
Hanwha Q CELLS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
The company brings a decade of global leadership in solar PV to deliver utility-scale power generation plants customized for local and regional energy markets. HQC US offers the full spectrum of PV solutions – from the core technology of cells and modules to large-scale project development and investment. With proven capabilities across the solar and battery storage value chain, HQC US minimizes uncertainty and risk, and helps customers achieve a higher return on their investment in renewable energy.
Posting ID: 599645623Posted: 2021-01-22