We are seeking a Licensed Professional Counselor LPC to join our team! You will provide recovery-oriented rehabilitation services in group or individual settings.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Offer assistance to individuals with substance abuse issues
- Provide prevention-oriented therapy
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
Harbor Health Integrated Care works cohesively with medical professionals to foster healthy sober relationships, teaching our clients life coping skills in order for them to keep their sobriety. Our BHT's have the privilege of being apart of the clients treatment recovery success story!
Posting ID: 563418583Posted: 2021-01-16