WarCollar is actively seeking iOS or Android Developers for our program in VA. If you have the skills we need...you would be remiss NOT to join our family!
Location: Chantilly, VA
Clearance: TS/SCI - Candidates must be willing to sit for the full scope polygraph.
Android and iOS CNO Developer – 7-10 years of experience
• design, development, testing, and support of complex software tools.
• vulnerability research and reverse engineering
• C/C++ development skills
• Assembly – ARM64 – huge plus
• iOS/Android internals
• OS and kernel level code (such as drivers)
Some of WarCollar perks/benefits
• We can likely pay you more than you currently earn
• We offer fully paid health care for you and your family -- the good stuff (BlueCross BlueShield)
• We get TWO bonuses a year
• $401K includes 3% Safe Harbor, and up to an additional 6% profit sharing at end of year
• We get 5 days of Government Shutdown Protection so you don’t have to use your PTO
• Our leave policy is that an employee accrues leave at 10% of the hours that they bill the customer. 80 hours billed = 8 hours of leave. At the end of the year, WarCollar buys people back down to 40 hours of leave -- which is yet like another bonus.
• Education benefits including paid time to train. ($7000)
• We have THE BEST corporate culture with a family atmosphere.
• We have very cool jobs servicing a customer doing things that matter. You'll get to do things that you won't be able to tell your grandkids about;)
Powered by JazzHR